MEphisto Scope in a handy carry bag with CD/software, SD card and card reader, power supply, probes and USB cable.
- Rugged USB module with 7 instruments in one.
- Data logger function, also without PC to SD card.
- Excessively low-power: UM202 power supply via USB, ultra low power 0.85 W.
- 16 bit resolution. 1 MS/s total sampling rate, up to 2x 1 MS/s simultaneous sampling. Analog bandwidth 1 MHz. Memory for measurement data 256 kS.
- BNC connectors for reliable connectivity of standard probes.
- ±300 VDC overload protection.
- Multiple trigger modes: Threshold, window, edge, slew rate (dV/dt), external, manual.
- USB 2.0 fullspeed (compatible with USB 1.1). USB cable included.
The MEphisto Scope is a multi-functional, universal instrument including a 2-channel 16 bit digital storage oscilloscope, a spectrum analyzer with FFT, a volt meter, a logic analyzer, a data logger and 24-channels of digital-I/O.
The universal instrument has a rugged metal housing.
UM203 with offline/stand-alone logging functionality: Writes the captured data to an SD-card.
7-in-1 multifunctional instrument for USB: 16 bit, 2 channel scope (time, XY), spectrum-analyser, volt meter, analog/digital data logger, 16 channel logic analyser, 24 discrete (each bit programmable) TTL digital inputs/outputs with offline/stand-alone logger version with SD memory card.
The UM203-T Bundle consist of one UM203 in a carry bag including probes (ME-Probe LF pair), USB cable, power supply, SD card, card reader for USB and software.
>>Drivers, Software, Manuals