- Administration of many devices and interfaces (RS232/485, GBIB or Ethernet)
- Easy definition of measurement task by creating a channel table (Project)
- Fast start of data acquisition project, numeric and trend window open automatically
- Data are stored automatically into a file, no database is used and no database technician required
- Various types of display windows (Texts, Trends, Bars, Gauges, Profiles).
- User defined window layouts and settings
- Easy handling of up to 1000 channels using the MCPS group manager. Only channels of a selected group are displayed. User can define as many groups and subgroups as he want (e.g. Different buildings, machines, ovens, ...).
- Display of historica data directly in MCPS. No other software needed. This is even possible during data acquisition
MCPS provides an extensive and powerful alarm management system:
- Online alarm window for current alarms with acknowledgement
- Historical alarms
- Alarm actions: SMS / Email / Digital outputs (Hardware) / Scripts
- User assignments (An alarm related document can be opened to get specific instructions)
- Standard mathematics in symbolic form (x1+x2 * sin(x3))
- Special functions as moving average, F-Value, totalizers, stability tests, ...
- Implementation of external DLLs with specific computations
- Reference measurements
Client / Server:
- MCPS can be installed on additional computers as clients
- Access to historical data during measurement (Review, Statistics, Export, Printouts,..)
- Display of online values, system messages and alarms inclusive alarm acknowledgement
- Integrated Webserver
- Display of custom sites
- Dynamic page rendering with ActiveServerPages
- Control of MCPS from browser
- Administration of batch processes
- Custom specific input mask to enter batch related parameter like serial number, order number, product id, customer, etc.
- Batch information are saved in a MCPS specific database
- Search functions for fast access to desired batch
>> Download Demo Version