- Maximum frequency 3GHz
- Maximum output level +20dBm
- Superb signal stability
- Excellent value for money
- AM/FM/PM analogue modulation functions
- Pulse modulation function (optional)
- Versatile amplitude and frequency sweep functions
- USB host/device & LAN(LXI)
- Electronic attenuator - Avoids wear
- Internal protection functions
- Digital ALC
- Compact, light weight and easy to use
The DSG800 offers outstanding performance at an affordable price.
There are two models available that cover output frequencies from 9kHz to 1.5GHz (DSG815) or 9kHz to 3GHz (DSG830).
Maximum output power is +20dBm (typical).
Phase noise reaches -105dBc/Hz (typical).
The DSG800 also provides frequency and level sweep functions, AM/FM/ØM analogue modulations as well as a powerful pulse modulation function.
With all of these features, the DSG800 is an excellent source for high quality signals (including RF, LF, sweep, pulse and a variety of analogue modulated signals) and for use as a stable reference.
Compared to similar products, the DSG800 occupies the very little workbench space and is light-weight. Due to its outstanding portability, it is the perfect choice for various fields such as education laboratories, industrial production lines, as well as research and development labs.