|The Aaronia GPS - Logger includes a total of 5 sensors, all of them on the cutting edge of technology, making it the world's first stand-alone data logger with such a variety of sensors.
Not to forget is also the very small form factor.
The logger with battery weighs just 88 grams!
The following sensors are integrated in the logger:
- High End GPS sensor incl. antenna position, speed and altitude information with a sensitivity of -165 dBm
- 3D compass with 1-2 degree precision
- 3D/Triaxial acceleration sensor with up to 4 mg resolution
- 3D/Triaxial Gyro / Tilt sensor with a sensitivity of 14 LSBs per second
- Altimeter / Pressure sensor with very high accuracy / resolution and a wide pressure range of 260 - 1260mbar and a height resolution of up to 20cm
The main purpose of the GPS logger consists of recording the position and even the orientation of the Aaronia antennas ( HyperLOG X , HyperLOG EMI or Magnotracker series) .
The GPS sensor allows for easy collection and documentation of your measurement position , including elevation information .
Even more interesting is the Tilt-sensor and the digital compass, hereby the inclination and orientation of the antenna can be recorded and evaluated during the measurement.
This special feature allows you to easily create an " RF heat map " including frequency , direction and strength of an RF source within 360 degrees.
Of course, the Aaronia GPS Logger can also be used for other purposes.
The Aaronia GPS - logger can be used with the internal LiPo battery (standalone) and / or USB (provides unlimited operating time) .
The logger has three operating modes :
- Streaming / logging on the internal ( removable) μSD Card, completely independently as a stand- alone device
- Continuous recording via USB port (PC, Linux or MAC OS)
- Transfer of files stored in internal μSD Card (PC, Linux or MAC OS)
The Aaronia GPS - logger can be mounted directly on HyperLOG X, BicoLOG and HyperLOG EMI antennas (screws and adapter included) .
It can also be mounted on any other device , car, etc. with the included adapter.
This only requires 2 holes to be drilled to attach the supplied adapter.